Identification of the owner
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the general information on the owner of the website is given below:
– Company owning the website: ACRISTALIA SL (hereinafter, ACRISTALIA)
– C.I.F.: B92813096
– Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga: Volume: 4249 | Folio:101 | Inscription:1 | Page:MA-89776 | BOOK:3159
– Registered office: C/ Santa Laura 9, 29651, Mijas Costa, Málaga.
– Telephone: 902 022 238
– Fax: 951 261 957
– e-mail: email@example.com
Based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) we inform you that to make use of some of the services offered by our website, it may be necessary to provide us with certain personal data that will be incorporated into automated files.
In compliance with the new provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and the Council of 27 April 2016, whose rules will be mandatory as of May 2018, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that the data controller is ACRISTALIA S.L. with registered office at C/ Santa Laura 9, 29651, Mijas Costa, Malaga, Spain.
In general, the data collected through this website will be used for the following purposes:
– Distributors Area: The data you provide us with through the application form to register as a Distributor will be included in a personal file owned by ACRISTALIA, for the purpose of managing the commercial relationship between the parties.
– Contact Form: the information collected from users through the “Contact” section will be used for the purpose of attending to the request for information made in each case. However, your data will not be included in any personal file unless the nature of the service you request so requires, in which case, we will inform you of the purpose of the processing, and the address for the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability.
If the interested party wishes to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability. He/she may send a letter by post to ACRISTALIA, at the following address: C/ Santa Laura 9, 29651, Mijas Costa, Málaga or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of access
Access to the website www.acristalia.com implies full acceptance by the user of all the conditions of the present Legal Information. Therefore, if he/she does not agree with its contents, he/she must refrain from using the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in force.
Acristalia reserves the right to deny access to the website, without prior notice, to any user who does not respect the conditions set out in this Legal Information.
Acristalia reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
Contents property of Acristalia
The contents of this website are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of Acristalia or third parties. The total or partial reproduction of the data and contents not provided for explicit use to which access is gained on the website, or which have been used in contravention of current legislation on industrial and intellectual property, is not authorised (and will be prosecuted).
Users who believe that their intellectual property rights are being infringed by the alleged unauthorised use of their protected works on this website may contact Acristalia and request that the content be removed.
Modification of the Acristalia website
Acristalia reserves the right to make any changes to the contents of its website that it deems appropriate, as well as to suspend access to it at any time and without prior notice. Access to and use of the contents of the website are the responsibility of the user. Acristalia shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information.
Acristalia reserves the right to make the appropriate modifications to the presentation, configuration, location, conditions and contents of the website.